RED REWARDS PROGRAM - TERMS
Effective as of May 23, 2013
Eligibility and Registration.
You are automatically registered for the Red Rewards Program when you sign up for the Red Rewards Program on SHO.com and shall be considered a Member. You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident physically residing within the United States to participate in the Red Rewards Program. You may not participate in the Red Rewards Program unless you are a registered user of SHO.com. Registration and participation in the Red Rewards Program is free. If at any time you want to stop participating in the Red Rewards Program, you may access your SHO.com profile and uncheck the Red Rewards Program opt-in.
Employees of SNI, CBS Corporation and/or any of its subsidiaries and any Red Rewards Program administrator, prize provider and any other agencies or companies involved in the development or execution of the Red Rewards Program, together with the immediate family members and those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Red Rewards Program. SNI reserves the right to terminate or suspend a Members account and/or invalidate a Members Points if any Member engages in fraudulent activity or otherwise uses the Red Rewards Program other than in accordance with these Terms and applicable law, in addition to seeking any and all remedies available under the law.
Members can earn points by engaging in certain activities on and in connection with SHO.com. Information about the activities of Members on SHO.com is collected by the standard operation of the SHO.com internet servers and through the use of other technologies. The availability of this information allows SNI to reward points for engaging in certain specified activities. Activities occurring prior to a member's registration on SHO.com and in the Red Rewards Program are not eligible for Points. From time to time, SNI may establish (at its sole discretion) loyalty criteria pursuant to which Members may "earn" Points (such as, for example: by engaging in certain specified activities on SHO.com, like watching videos at SHO.com; or by engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks). SNI reserves the right in its sole discretion to establish additional means of earning points, to delete any or all means to earn points, to limit the number to times you may earn points for engaging in a specific activity or during a specific time period, to offer points earning opportunities to select groups of Members and to exclude specific types of activities from those that allow points to be earned. Points may expire (and become non-redeemable) after a specified period of time.
SNI and its sponsors and promotional partners may offer certain benefits or rewards to Members in exchange for redemption of a specified number of such Members Points, for example, merchandise, discounts, sweepstakes entries and other reward items (each a, "Reward"). If so, points may be redeemed by visiting SHO.com. From time to time, SNI may change the list of available Rewards (if any) available in connection with the Rewards Program. All Rewards are subject to availability. The nature of any Rewards, and the number of Points required to obtain such Rewards, shall be established by SNI and SNI reserves the right to change the number of Points necessary to redeem a Reward at any time during the Rewards Program. All Point redemptions are final and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Member acknowledges and agrees that:
- Points have no real world or cash value.
- Members have no ownership interest in accrued Points and Points do not constitute the property of Members.
- Points have no purpose or use except in exchange for Rewards (if any) offered via the Rewards Program.
- Redemption offers may be time-limited, available only in limited quantities or may differ based on location.
- Some Rewards may have limited availability, and all Rewards are subject to availability and any other terms and conditions supplied by the merchant or party responsible for providing the Rewards.
- Rewards will be shipped within the United States only.
- Rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable or transferable for cash, credit, or points under any circumstances.
- Points may only be used on SHO.com (or as indicated on SHO.com).
- Points cannot be redeemed at or transferred to a Members account for any other rewards program.
- Members Points cannot be redeemed by, or sold or otherwise transferred to, any other Member.
- Members may not sell, exchange, or otherwise monetize goods (whether tangible or virtual) obtained in connection with the Red Rewards Program. In the event a Member fails to comply with this provision, SNI reserves the right to terminate a Members account and/or invalidate a Members Points in addition to seeking any and all remedies available under the law.
- Upon termination of a Member's registration for any reason, all Points are lost, regardless of how they were acquired by such Member. Upon termination of the Red Rewards Program for whatever reason, all Points are lost and are not redeemable for any good, service, or any other value, financial or otherwise. SNI's ability to accurately credit Points to a Members account based on such Members activities at social networking sites may be restricted by the terms, conditions or functions of such sites.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements as established and intended by SNI, and Members shall not attempt to earn Points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that only simulates compliance with the applicable requirements. SNI's good faith determination of the amount of Points available to any Member hereunder shall be final and binding.
- You are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes that may result from the Reward(s) received as part of the Red Rewards Program.
- There may be a delay before Points appear in your account after an activity has been completed.
- The Red Rewards Program and Rewards are not available and are void where prohibited by federal, state, provincial, or local law or regulation, as applicable.
- The acceptance and use of any gift card is subject to all additional terms and conditions imposed by the issuer of such gift card.
- Sweepstakes will be subject to additional Official Rules and are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for a particular Reward.
Gaming, fraud or abuse relating to the earning of points will result in forfeiture of accrued points, as well as termination of your registration in the Red Rewards Program, in SNI's sole discretion. In addition, SNI reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
Changes to or Cancellation of the Rewards Program.
SNI reserves the right to cancel, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Red Rewards Program or any aspect or feature of the Red Rewards Program, including points and Rewards, at any time without notice. If SNI cancels the Red Rewards Program, all Member points will expire automatically. Upon any termination of the Red Rewards Program, all rights and obligations of the parties shall cease and Member shall immediately cease using the Red Rewards Program.
All Rewards (if any) shall be provided AS IS. SNI and its affiliates expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, relating to any goods (whether virtual or tangible) that a Member may order or receive in connection with the Red Rewards Program. By redeeming Points and/or receiving items relating to the Red Rewards Program, Members hereby release, hold harmless and waive all claims associated with the Red Rewards Program and/or any and all items redeemed, ordered and/or received in relation to the Red Rewards Program.
Any questions about the Red Rewards Program or your points should be directed to Contact.