Welcome to Red Rewards
Now you can earn points, badges and real rewards just for checking out the SHO.com website.
In order to participate, you need a SHO.com profile. Log in or register now to get started. It's easy!
Earn points via special challenges and the usual activities on SHO.com, like watching videos, viewing photos, or sharing content.
Collect badges and win prizes for playing along. See how high up the leaderboard you can get!
- Q: What is Red Rewards?
- A: Red Rewards is a Showtime affinity program where members earn points and achievements for interacting on various digital platforms operated by Showtime (including SHO.com and Showtime apps for mobile, tablet and TV).
- Q: Is Red Rewards free?
- A: Yes! All you have to do is create an account on SHO.com and opt-in to Red Rewards to get started! Get Started Now
- Q: How do I earn points and achievements?
- You earn points and achievements by completing challenges in which you perform specific actions, such as watching videos or viewing photo galleries. Challenges are either specific to a particular series, and all points and achievements earned are for that series, or for the network as a whole. All points earned for a series are counted towards your Showtime total as well. Check out the Challenges for Dexter or Homeland to see details on the challenges currently available for those series.
- Q: What can I do with the points and achievements that I've earned?
- A: You can use your points to determine your rank on the series leaderboard and demonstrate your superior skills as a fan of your favorite series on Showtime.
- Q: Do my points or achievements expire?
- A: No, at this time points earned on Red Rewards have no expiration date. Showtime does reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- Q: What are the official Red Rewards Terms of Service?
- A: Terms
- Q: What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties or need customer support?
- A: Use our help form to contact Showtime.